One of the later models of Xerox’s pioneering graphical workstations.
I’m probably shouting into space here, but does anyone have software for this?
strelka stories joke
The voice actor for Mega Man in the Ruby-Spears cartoon is going to voice Sly Cooper in the upcoming movie, this is VERY IMPORTANT
Wow, I thought this was a joke. I don’t pay much attention to Sly but the fact that Ian Corlett, who will always be Mega Man and Goku to me, is in a feature film is really great. I’m happy for him.
JUST UNDER THE WIRE dog tuesday
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link